Avoid at all costs

Rodriguezds431's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Rodriguezds431 (1 review written)

Hi been trying to book a family holiday to marrakech with a company called hot deals holiday.
Offered it to me for 1200 pounds I asked him is this the final price he said yes .
Came back offered me a 4 am flight instead of the one agreed which was 8pm flight then wanted 49 pounds per person I said cancel it all then offered the same flight real got messed about .
Then he hit me with online booking charge of 29.50 each as well as 25 pounds per person admin cost . This company is very bad they like to offer a cheap holiday but with hidden cost ie luggage sometimes 48 pounds other times 80 pounds a suitcase .
Transfers sometimes offered at 20 pounds a person and others at 75 pounds per person . There on the rip to get as much money out of you as possible . Avoid at all costs not a honest company that says this is the final price and that's it .
Avoid at all cost never tell you truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hdccare's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us yesterday regarding your recent experience using Hot Deal Holidays.

Once again I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience using an advertiser featured on our comparison site.

We have contacted Hot Deal Holiday, who are investigating this for you, you will receive a full response into this.

Kind Regards