Awful experience

Dianabulanova's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“Awful experience”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Dianabulanova (1 review written)

Did anyone tried to get their money back after cancelling your holidays? Or complain somewhere? Any advice please?
Had all the same as previous customers, increased price, changed flights, and I realised that I can't rely on them and cancelled my holidays after 5 min after booking. They refuse to repay deposit back. I left flights, and booked same hotel by booking.com for the total price chepaer tha their offer of 120 pounds. They took 72 deposit, so I am still winning 50 pounds. Anyway such brainwashing its just total rubbish!!!

Hdcadmin's Response to Dianabulanova's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with an advertiser shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards