complaint

Cahillzp56's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“complaint”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Cahillzp56 (1 review written)

Priced a holiday 1 week AL to Majorca from East Mids with 1 hold bag and private transfer. Contacted Holiday Discount Centre gave me better quote then added extras on ended up more expensive so refused to book. Matched the price so proceeded. Telephone call within 5mins to say had quoted Liverpool flight after l cancelled the holiday within seconds original flight and price WAS available so completed booking. E-mail to confirm stated no hold luggage was booked, contacted company to be told l HAD been informed the price did not include hold luggage, as soon as l had agreed to book rep started to talk so quickly l had to say "l cannot understand a word of what you are telling me" so this is when l was "told" no baggage were included. I suggest that by not booking my bag in the hold the money saved was to cover the price match One week later 4 telephone calls to customer services NO ONE has listened to conversation NO telephone call back, which was promised. Letter by recorded delivery is going in the post this morning to officially complain and if l have no result l am going to ABTA and trading standards. To all who work hard and save hard for holiday be careful when using this company as you may not be getting what you pay for. I have given 1 star only because it was required.

Hdcadmin's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems an advertiser featured on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards