Nerve Shattering

Maysladdie's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“Nerve Shattering”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by Maysladdie (1 review written)

This was a total nightmare. Thought I had booked a holiday with them for Sat 15 March. Then received phone calls saying flight was overbooked which led to them changing the date the airport and the airline.Because of the change of day and airport the made US pay another £49 each. They claimed we were travelling by Easy Jet but forgot to inform us They had changed to Ryanair AND SO WE HAD NO BOARDING PASSES which Ryanair provided and charged us £140. at the time of booking and while talking to an advisor on the phone the price sh0wing on the website was £298 p.p. and so Isaid Ill take it. While still looking at the £298 she said thats gone up by another £50p.p.I asked how that could be and she said that it had changed by the time it reached processing amazing since Im talking to her on the phone and the website were both looking at says £298 and after the booking was done it still said £298. Back to the boarding passes Ryanair said that unless we could print them for the return then it would be another £140 so we spent time there trying to locate an internet cafe. I would advise anybody to stay away from this particular agency as I have read several reviews where people have had the same experiences of sudden price changes. Counting the £50 for the case our £596 holiday cost us £836 plus phone calls extra petrol and incredible stress. So thats two bookings with them at the one time. MY FIRST and LAST!!!!!

Hdcadmin's Response to Maysladdie's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with an advertiser featured on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards