scam company

LOUISEJUNEANDERSON's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“scam company”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by LOUISEJUNEANDERSON (1 review written)

I thought i would try a local firm !!! what a Disgrace !!!
I found our perfect holiday phoned and went to pay for it with my card asking the total price with all added extras.I knew theres always baggage fees ,transfers etc.I was told my total price so said id continue, then while the transaction was going ahead they decided to just add £200 on the bill .Also adding as i asked where is is the extra fees coming from ,that afterwards they would call if airlines needed any extra fees.luckily i didnt have the extra money so my card would not have gone through.The lady on the phone started shouting i could not cancel as her manager had gave me a special deal .Thankfully the money wasnt there for them to take.Please do not trust this company i was horrified at there customer service and how they turned so nasty !!!! louise NEWCASTLE .

Hdccare's Response to LOUISEJUNEANDERSON's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

Hello,

I'm sorry you have experienced problems with Holiday Discount Centre, and I'm keen to get the bottom of this for you.

As Holiday Discount Centre are a price comparison site - bookings are made with the advertiser rather than the website.

However, please email me with the name of the advertiser you have had dealings with and I will pass them on and follow this up for you.

Kind Regards