No Code Of Honour And Can't Be Trusted

itzzzmee's review of Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk

“No Code Of Honour And Can't Be Trusted”

Written on: 04/11/2013 by itzzzmee (1 review written)

I'm not one for writing a review nor particularly following their advice. HAYS TRAVEL Have forced me to make an exception.

I have had the misfortune of making a booking for an upcoming trip to Tenerife.

The accommodation offered to me was not to my liking so before commencing any purchase I voiced my concerns to be advised I was being sold the apartments and not the hotel. I was content then to proceed with the booking.

Immediately after receiving the documentation via email I noticed the booking was in fact for the hotel and not the apartments. My obvious response was to raise the query. it has taken me five days of chasing to finally be told they have no proof it was their error and as such I was due to refund (I asked for the error to be corrected or a full refund).

It seems they don't really care about a customer once they have your money nor do they intend to ever refund any.

The long and the short is Reviews are correct DON'T GO NEAR HAYS TRAVEL even if you are sure and don't assume they are recording the call (they only do that when it suits them)

PS Check out Which consumer reference the consumer rights , sometimes it's not all over. Watch this space