Worst Service EVER!

GhengisKhan's review of Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk

“Worst Service EVER!”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by GhengisKhan (1 review written)

Booked a holiday in August to Kefalonia in a 4 star all inclusive. Was told by Hays this week that the hotel was double booked so as I was last to book it was me being cancelled - this would be fine had I not booked the holdiay 6 months ago so I'm pretty certain I wasn't last to book not to mention the fact that the hotel is still available to book on my dates on their website! They won't change their bull story!

Offered 2 alternatives 1 of which only a 3 star but neither of a similar standard. Asked to stay in another of my own choosing from their website similar facilities, star rating etc was told I couldn't. Asked what my options were and was told I couldn't have flights refunded but they'd refund hotel - what use that would be I don't know! Several "customer service" reps due to phone me back and never did, the whole company is a disgrace!

Ps only given 1 star because I couldn't give none!

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia