Couldn't care less!

RuswarpBoy's review of Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk

“Couldn't care less!”

Written on: 23/09/2011 by RuswarpBoy (1 review written)

The first impressions having booked the holiday were good with quick e-mail follow up. From then on it goes downhill. Not all the paperwork arrives. The hotel description is not 100% accurate and with airline, hotel ownership and transfer agents all different third parties with no apparent process management from Hays you trust to luck that everything works. It doesn't.

Having being let down on private transfer back to the airport and having to pay personally for a taxi it only took from July to now, the end of September for them to communicate with their transfer agent and give me a response. And surprise, surprise - my fault not theirs so tough! I am tempted to go to the small claims court which will actually cost me more than the taxi fare of €20 but hopefully anyone reading this will stop them from putting business Hay's way and cost them more in the long run. They clearly don't care about their clients.

Guest's Response to RuswarpBoy's Review

Written on: 30/10/2011

ditto, went with them to vegas & LA and the same as you , no transfer when we got to LA but guess what same as you my fault not theirs & it cost us $230 they said they had sent us vouchers by e.mail but nothing came my way. They are very good at getting out of complaints perhaps they run courses in it (chaired by Dick Turpin), they have a plaster for every sore. If anyone else reads this please dont use Hays Travel.