Caveat Emptor - A Rip Off

Guest's review of Green Dot Holidays - www.greendotholidays.co.uk

“Caveat Emptor - A Rip Off”

Written on: 05/10/2013

I booked a holiday with Green Dot. Mark (no way was the accent of a Mark) said they would have to confirm and call me back. The reservations manager called me back stating the flights had gone up and I had to pay an extra £60.

I have now booked the exact same holiday, £30 cheaper than with Green Dot and I've not been pressured to pay an additional £60.

They are a rip off company - read others reviews saying the same!!!

Andelain1960's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2013

Just had the same experience. Called us back to say flights had sold our and that we needed to pay an additional £69 each for flights!!! Told him that is not the way we book our holidays and that I did not authorise the credit card payment. I have had to cancel my credit card as I did not trust that they would not take my money! BEWARE: They get all your credit card details BEFORE they tell you they will call you back !!!

Shaz222's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Thank you! The same thing has happened to us this evening, but because we'd read your review (after booking) we expected the call... sure enough, they wanted an extra £140!! So we cancelled and booked a better hotel through Thomas Cook for just £80 more!
Brilliant!