NEVER BOOK WITH GREEN DOT HOLIDAYS

Guest's review of Green Dot Holidays - www.greendotholidays.co.uk

“NEVER BOOK WITH GREEN DOT HOLIDAYS ”

Written on: 28/08/2013

NEVER EVER book with green dot holidays. We booked a double bed apartment, but when we got there we were in the worst single room with just matresses on the floor. We rang them up and said they made a mistake but nothing they could do about it. They rang up later on and said we could pay for an upgrade and they would refund us the money. However after paying for the upgrade they have never given us the money back. The staff are not English and very hard to understand. They never ring your back when they promise to do so. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM

Jetmk's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your issues at the hotel. We rely on our suppliers to ensure that they offer exactly what was booked. If this does not happen, we will always fully investigate any complaints.

Please can you contact us urgently and we will look into this matter.

Assuring you of our best attention

GreenDotHolidays.co.uk

Jakebrist1212's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

Well that is just untrue, because I have contacted you directly about my issue, but all you have done is just back track, lie and be rude on the phone. You are the worst company I have ever delt with. I would recommend anyone to never book with your ever.