Avoid green dot holiday from teletextholidays.co.uk

osakagirl's review of Green Dot Holidays - www.greendotholidays.co.uk

“Avoid green dot holiday from teletextholidays.co.uk”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by osakagirl (1 review written)

I booked 5star hotel holiday which is Westin Dragonara Hotel with halfboard in Malta. We paid about £1100 for it.
After they confirmed evrything is O.K, Now 2weeks later they told me that we can not stay at original hotel.
They offered us alternative hotel Which is 4 star hotel= Bella Vista in St. Paul’s Bay All Inclusive !!
Can you believe it !! I booked 5star hotel originaly, then they offer 4 star hotel for alternative hotel. You must be joking !!
I even checked about alternative hotel. The alternative hotel is very shabby more like 3star hotel. Other agent sell this hotel about £800 with all inclusive.
I paid £1100 for my holiday. Why should I lose out !! The agent made mistake, Not me !! Maybe They want to make more profit like this. Once you booked they can not refund flights. So some pepole accept alternative hotel.
Do not use Green dot holiday from teletex holiday !!

Mcassie's Response to osakagirl's Review

Written on: 31/07/2013

Greendot holidays will not refund, check transfer times as we paid £80, then when we got paperwork, we saw it was a 3 hr transfer?
Tried to upgrade to private taxi, then they wanted another £100, when i checked a return private taxi was £130.
Told them it was only another £50? They said no £100?
So i asked for a refund of the transfer and i will organise my own transfer? They refused.
Rip off company you will not get any refunds,
BE WARNED (Amateurs)