Avoid at all cost

Annie08s's review of Gold Medal Travel Group - www.goldmedal.co.uk

“Avoid at all cost”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Annie08s (1 review written)

Booked a holiday with gold medal travel through a travel agent. At time of booking received a breakdown of cost as friend did not require flight. Upon returning from worst holiday experience we have ever had, we recieved a refund for only a fraction what we had been quoted and paid. We raised this to their customer services but was not given a reason. The reason for the refund was due to building work at a hotel which we had to move from. We had been told prior to departure that a pool was closed but this was far from the truth to the actually construction work! We were told it want a problem to move hotel and a 100% refund would be waiting upon return to uk by the rep but she was soon no where to be found and I had to do this myself whilst on holiday and pay for the other hotel !
Still waiting on explanation and full refund not to mention the additions costs I endured with calls back to UK. What was meant to be a dream holiday turned out to be the holiday from hell thanks to their lack of customer services!