Hit & miss!

Nia210's review of GoCruise www.gocruise.co.uk

“Hit and miss!”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by Nia210 (1 review written)

I have booked three cruises with this company. They are a network of home agents/ franchises, so I guess it's pot luck as to who you get. My nominated agent was Alain, a very knowledgable and customer focused Belgian gentleman and the actual booking process was painless. I had called their main number once as I had misplaced Alain's number, and a woman called Tracey had answered, and refused to pass my query on to Alain, and insisted that she dealt with the query herself in a pushy and rude manner....I gave up and eventually found Alain's number again! Their back office is centralised, and, whilst they are pleasant I have had administration issues, and claim with every booking that the booking confirmation letter they send acts as a credit card receipt, yet this letter never mentions which card I have used, or the breakdown If I have used multiple cards. Names have also been misspelt on two occasions by them whereas Alain never does this in direct communication with him. I know he will lose out as I move agents, but he is wasted with his parent company Go Cruise.