You company is horrible. Lies & lies

thefirstjeffj's review of Globester - www.globester.com

“You company is horrible. Lies and lies”

Written on: 19/10/2013 by thefirstjeffj (1 review written)

Your company pretended to book a flight for my family and didn't do it, which ended up costing me $300 extra dollars due to your poor performance. You staff said they'd call me back, very shortly, and they didn't!! I was sent an email that appeared to be a confirmation, in reality it was telling me that the flights were not booked, and that you needed "more" information. I will never use your company, and promise to make sure none of my friends or family ever do either.

Globester_01's Response to thefirstjeffj's Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

Dear customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to help us with your booking reference number so that we can investigate the case. Kindly contact us at our customer service (1-888-206-2080) or write in to support@globester.com and we assure you that we'll fix this issue.

Nathan