horrible agents

Israeln380's review of Global Hoppers - www.globalhoppers.co.uk

“horrible agents”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by Israeln380 (1 review written)

Hi been trying to book a 7 day trip for a family of 4 to Majorca with Global Hoppers through Holiday discount center and every time I get through to their call centre, they try and sell me transfer and luggage which doubles the price of the holiday.

I declined their offer and was then told the holiday was no longer available at that price as the flights had gone up, however the very next day it was back on offer even cheaper than the previous day, I called again and went through the same conversation, I then asked to speak to a supervisor who guaranteed me the holiday at the price shown and as he was taking my details for payment he said his system had crashed and that he would call me back to complete the transaction and thats right you guessed it he didnt.

Avoid them at all costs, as the transfer costs they try and force on you are nearly 4 times the price of a taxi! they never sell you the holiday at the price advertised and they never call back.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Lindyhoppy's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2014

i had the same problem today. The website said prices were update 2/7/2014 and i tried to book a holiday advertised at £505.00 each. I was told this related to a stop over flight in amsterdam of 7 hours, and the holiday had increased to £589.00. i booked cos it was still a reasonable price for 2 weeks a/i. i was informed that a fee of 1.5% debit card fee would be payable which i again agreed to. When i checked the website after it said a 1% fee was payable. i should have been charged £12.48 but my debit card was debited with £40.00 ! when i made a call to query it i was told that the accounts department had gone home. awaiting a reply and a refund