Problems with payment - Fly.co.uk / Unister

bmangualde's review of Fly.co.uk www.fly.co.uk

“Problems with payment - Fly.co.uk / Unister”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by bmangualde (1 review written)

On May 21st, I bought two air tickets from London to Edinburgh for a three days holiday in late June. £111.29 total, including airport and booking fees (£40.00 for the last). I used an International Credit Card for this purchase.

While in Edinburgh, I got a phone call from a company named Unister telling me that the website's £40.00 booking fee was not paid. I did not understand, once everything was ok with the air company (easyjet).

I asked them to get in contact later as I was on holiday. They sent me an email with the bank data to transfer the money. The bank account was in Germany, and I needed extra information to transfer the money. Meanwhile, they sent me a second email with a 'reminder fee' of more £7.50. And my bank charged me extra £4.00 for making international bank transfers.

This company (fly.co.uk / Unister) has problems with their charging systems and procedures, and costumers should not be blamed for it. I will no longer use their services and I definitely do not reccommend it to anyone else.

Bmangualde's Response to bmangualde's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

Just to be fair: I got in touch with Unister and I have deduced the banking fee from the money transfer to them.

From now on, I will no longer use their services. I wish this comment helps them to improve the quality of their services.