Fly.co.uk www.fly.co.uk Review

Derrick95's review of Fly.co.uk www.fly.co.uk

“I was looking for a cheap intentional to Asia and used...”

Written on: 20/04/2013 by Derrick95 (2 reviews written)

I was looking for a cheap intentional to Asia and used this website as it was about £50 cheaper than edreams or the other sites. The worse booking mistake I have ever made.

The company first confirmed the booking, then cancelled it two days before my trip (without informing me before hand)claiming that I did not give them the additional verification information that they had requested (passport copy). They then charged me £100 for the cancellation!! I was forced to book a much more expensive flight at short notice

My complaint emails were met with a stupid request to read their terms and conditions (which did not cover the above scenario).

If you have had a similar experience please write a report at UK Action Fraud. it is easy to do and only takes about 10 minutes. The more of us that report the company, the more likely the police will choose to investigate and shut it down it.