A Theft

MahmoudWagih's review of Fly.co.uk www.fly.co.uk

“A Theft”

Written on: 24/02/2013 by MahmoudWagih (1 review written)

This website is an absolute nightmare. I was checking prices on it and to get the final price (including the card charges) they ask you to put in your card details. The fact that this site is advertised by Google was a reassurance for me but I was wrong. The website has produced a screen saying that my card has been debited and not only that but 140 pounds that were not in the initial charge advertised were added to the final price. I contacted them and it was such a task (they don't reply to the emails until few days, their phone charges are horrendous). They pretended that it was a regular legitimate sale and offered a refund without specifying the amount or the date. I forgot to say that was 2 months ago and nothing has been refunded yet. My bank has been useless so far. I was surprised to find out that there is a very large numbers of negative reviews about them and still Google endorses them despite the way they rip off their customers. Even the Guardian has highlighted thist. It is a frank clear theft in day light.