Total Rubbish

bakshi.sameer's review of Fly Cheapest - www.flycheapest.co.uk

“Total Rubbish”

Written on: 19/12/2013 by bakshi.sameer (1 review written)

They charged me £700 times 4 = £2800 for the tickets. When I received the tickets, I can see airlines has charged them ONLY under £500 per ticket (so under £2000 for 4 tickets)

That is a clear cut overcharge of £800.

When I called to confront, they tell me that they have deals with airlines where they get some cancelled seats and in order to get that, they paid airlines.

I called up airlines and they confirmed all they received was under £500 per ticket.

I categorically asked them again and again and airlines people confirmed that they did not charge £700 per ticket, rather all the 4 tickets I have are under £500 each.

I called up Flycheapest and first they said, there are additional taxes and then they changed the story of paying the airlines to get cancelled seats.

I am trying to get hold of their supervisor. Nobody is answering me.

Kateflycheapest's Response to bakshi.sameer's Review

Written on: 20/12/2013

Dear Mr. Bakshi,

As now you have spoken with me, Kate, Quality Manager, I believe your concern has now been addressed.In case you still have any queries please feel free to write to me directly.

Thanks

Bakshi.sameer's reply to Kateflycheapest's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2014

Hello Kate,

Now that I am back from holiday and under no kind of pressure/threat from you on cancellations, I would like to clarify a few things for others who read tihs review.

1. You threatened me a few hours before my flight to cancel my tickets if I dont remove this review from this website.
2. You forced me to reply to your emails saying I am OK to fly on whatever terms you have laid just to prove to your CEO that you have dealt with the issue.
3. You even threatened me to cancel my return flight tickets if I dont reply to your email saying "Everything is OK" once I reach India.

Is this the kind of customer service you provide being a "Quality Manager"? Shame on you, shame on your company.

Bakshi.sameer's Response to bakshi.sameer's Review

Written on: 24/01/2014

A very interesting story on what happened when "FlyCheapest" read this review.

1. I was threatened by their Quality manager on phone a few hours before my flight that she will cancel my tickets if I dont remove this review from this website.
2. She forced me to reply to her emails saying I am OK to fly on whatever terms she has laid just to prove to her CEO that the issue has been dealt with.
3. I was even threatened that my reutrn tickets will be cancelled if I dont reply to her email saying "Everything is OK" once I reach India.

Is this the kind of customer service this company provide and is this how their "Quality Manager" behave to their customers? Shame on you, shame on your company.