Very good service

AnnieJenk's review of Fly Cheapest - www.flycheapest.co.uk

“Very good service”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by AnnieJenk (1 review written)

I contacted the particular 'Fly Cheapest' travel consultant as he was recommended to me by a friend who is making the same journey to India and who also used your service. It took all the hassle out of finding a flight. I simply informed him where I wanted to go and when and he did the rest, kept me informed at each stage and ensured I was happy at the end of the process. I will keep his details for future use and will be more than happy to use your services again. The only issue I had was that your accounts could not process my payment using my debit card for neither of my two bank accounts, Santander and Halifax and so I had to make the payment from my online banking which was not straight forward as my Halifax account did not recognize your account number and so I could not use that one. I did find that a little worrying as with so many scams etc. online, I get a little paranoid about paying for things online and had my friend not already used your company, it would have been enough to discourage me from continuing with the payment as I was nervous as to whether I was paying money to an actual company. Apart from that, the actual flight booking was straightforward - being able to pay on the phone using any debit card would be a huge bonus!