Disgraceful service, paid for tickets but not got SEATS!!!

Alunan's review of Fly Cheapest - www.flycheapest.co.uk

“Disgraceful service, paid for tickets but not got SEATS!!!”

Written on: 08/11/2013 by Alunan (1 review written)

Drawn to the cheap price and promise of a great service we went ahead and paid in full 9 x flight tickets in July 2013, total of £6537.00!!. At first communication was good then we asked for booking reference and tickets so we can prebook our seats with Qatar airline. Promises of tickets being processed, amangers in a meeting, will get call back etc...almost 16 weeks now and we are not getting any closer to getting our tickets, no replies to emails and no call backs!
Reasearched flycheapest.co.uk and was horrified to see that they get your money but do not actually purchase tickets on the day that you agreed flight prices and payment. They wait until last minute then tell you that the flight prices have gone up which in essence forces you to pay more money as you have already paid a lot to them and feel that you may loose out!
I urge anyone to research this compnay or any company before making payments. I have found that this company is also trading under TravelNmore, Travel Shoppe ltd.
I have requested a refund and will post on here the outcome! Please ensure you always book using a credit card for protection!!