First time customer at Flighthub & services are terrible!

orLewis378's review of Flight Hub www.flighthub.com

“First time customer at Flighthub and services are...”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by orLewis378 (1 review written)

Booked a flight online with this company, after not seeing my eticket emailed to me within the next day I decided to call. The rep told me It didnt went through. I checked my bank account and the credit went missing on my visa card so I called my visa company, they confirmed that funds was taking from my card and that it was charged partially of the amount for the flihgt. I called back flighthub the rep told me again that there isnt any charge. But since "im calming there is" she would only charge me for partially for flights. and said that the fair was increased. So i decide to go ahead and get it done which i know to myself they had already charge my card and partial amount of the total was already taking out so it was only fair for them to charge me for the remainder of it. Told me before I hang up within 24 hrs ill have my eticket. 36hrs passed, no eticket called again, another rep told me the price went up over 100 dollars from the original and no one had put through my request to go ahead and book the flight from lasttime. Its been 4 days and still no confirmation. And still claming that they never charged my visa card, event tho the bank confirmed they did. So i asked them to cxl the whole thing and stop scamming people. I had to book a return flight from another airline and website, start the whole process again from the beginning. Horrible horrible experience, they have no idea of what they are doing and their system is not accurate. First time using this and never will use it again. I would not recommend it to anyone at all its totally waste of your time and so much hassling.