Watch out for extra fees thrown into your cart!

DanielaMcKee382's review of Flight Hub www.flighthub.com

“Watch out for extra fees thrown into your cart!”

Written on: 15/07/2014 by DanielaMcKee382 (1 review written)

Be very careful with FlightHub!! Actually just avoid them. They snuck in a purchase guarantee at $19.99 per ticket. I did not select this service but they snuck it in and charged my credit card 3X because I bought 3 tickets. What a rip-off. This is the kind of negative billing tactics that earn online vendors a justified bad name.

I purchased 3 tickets and expected to be invoiced for 3 tickets... what a surprise to be charged an extra $60 on my VISA... this is unacceptable. I would not recommend a service that practices these tricky tactics.

I called their customer service and they effectively said "so sorry, be we took your money for a 1-day guarantee, thank you very much and we can't refund it to you. Its your job to unselect this service"

Well, no its not. As a buyer, you expect to only be purchasing what you selected and not have items thrown into your cart without you asking for them.

Extremely unprofessional. They will rip you off too, if you don't carefully read your itinerary and "Uncheck" their services that they sneak onto your bill!