Terrible Customer Srvice

Guest's review of Flight Hub www.flighthub.com

“Terrible Customer Srvice”

Written on: 04/06/2014

I purchased a ticket to China and a few months later I needed to change the return date due to an emergency. I was mislead during this process. I contacted this establishment to change the return date on my ticket to China.

I wanted to return earlier to Canada. I spoke to Ms. Brigitte Rene who I later learned was a Manager at this establishment. I asked for information regarding this change of date and she provided it to me. However I later asked if she could forward me her email address or contact number so I could forward her information regarding my decision to change the ticket. She assured me that this would be alright and she would take action with this information from the email. As no action was taken I sent her another but I was given no reply or confirmation despite requiring this ticket immediately.

I called the establishment again and I spoke to an individual named Tishika. During my call with Tishika I spent over an hour on hold to change my ticket. When I accepted Tishika's compromised solutions , she could not deliver these solutions to me due to what she described as "technical issues" Even though I was professional and polite over the phone and used no aggressive language. She later described me as "difficult" because I wanted my departure dates to be between October 8-11 and not in November. I very offended by the way this establishment treated me despite me having given them business.