Worst Customer Service Ever - BEWARE!

Guest's review of Flight Hub www.flighthub.com

“Worst Customer Service Ever - BEWARE!”

Written on: 31/05/2014

I booked over a month in advance with plenty of selection and low prices. A week prior to my trip, I was emailed a notice that they had had to make changes to my iternary. The changed flight was scheduled to land after my connecting flight would have already departed.

I had to call three times to reach even a poor resolution. The first call was transferred 3 times prior to them disconnecting after an hour and 41 minutes of hold music without an agent actually even telling me the nature of the change. The attendant on the second call advised that he would have to make a call and would then call me back within the hour but never did. On my third call, they advised that any flights without ridiculous layovers had been booked earlier while I was waiting for the call back. In making the change to the poor resolution on the final call, the agent had to put me on hold for another hour.

I now have to cut my vacation short by a day most of which will be spent in the airport on a long layover.

Rindlit's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2014

This is almost exactly the same as happened to me. Still not resolved and my trip is less than a week away. Flighthub keeps blaming Iberia and Air Canada. How can this company stay in business. I haven't seen one decent review on them!!! Full of lies and inconsistencies! Don't believe them when they say they'll call you back. Travel writers need to alert the public about these criminals !