No problems encountered; great value

Hurley475's review of Flight Hub www.flighthub.com

“No problems encountered; great value”

Written on: 30/05/2014 by Hurley475 (1 review written)

FlightHub was by far the lowest price on the internet. Saved me about $400 for three people. I booked it and the next day my electronic ticket arrived with the invoice. The price I booked it at matched the invoice and matched my credit card statement. No surprises, good value. The website is no thrills and they could have been more forthcoming about the 'fine print'... my only complaints.

If you read the comments, most of the bad reviews are from people making changes or booking international flights or having multiple connections... in these situations the likelihood of an issue occurring is high, which will result in a call to customer service and dealing with the fine print.

So if you are 100% confident about your dates and flying domestically non-stop then save some money and book with them. If you aren't, then you might want to consider other options.