Really helpful, really swift & really friendly!

Polani Travel Ltd., 84, Kingsley Road , Hounslow, Middlesex, London, TW3 1QA
02071837775

Guest's review of Flight Catchers, www.flightcatchers.com

“Really helpful, really swift and really friendly!”

Written on: 26/02/2014

I had never previously used travel agents, but I thought I would give it a go and see how they could help with finding the best deals on flights. I actually got an email from a representative, who had gone out of his way to contact me with a detailed quote and my options. I was really happy with the way he dealt with the fact that I wasn't too sure about what flights I needed and the best routes. He helped gather the best options for me over the phone and even emailed me over a detailed travel plan with a price quote. I even ammended my flight plan last minute and she was so helpful with getting everything sorted within a matter of minutes. She also explained why certain flights were more expensive than others and the price tiering, which is now very useful information for when I book future flights. Once everything had been booked and issued (very quick and easy) I even received a nice call from him to make sure I was happy with everything. I really think that there was a sense of care from the start. Would recommend to others as it's so much better than having to go online looking for deals that seem to constantly change!

Ptl_Customer_Care's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

We thank you for your valuable feedback.

Looking forward for the next opportunity to book

your travel and once again make your experience

with us, a memorable one.

Regards