4 Day Northern Lights Tour Reykjavik

Guest's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“4 Day Northern Lights Tour Reykjavik”

Written on: 04/02/2014

My work friends and myself wanted to go away for a few days but we couldn't decide where to go. I saw this holiday advertised on a comparison website. It was the 3 or 4 day Northern Lights tour staying in Reykjavik. I spoke to a member of staff and explained that we would need separate rooms. She was very helpful and spent ages searching all the hotels available to accommodate us. We had a choice of two hotels, numerous dates and a choice of airports to fly from. The single room prices were also very reasonable and were not much more that sharing. We chose 4 nights at Hotel Cabin and we flew with WOW AIR from Gatwick. All taxes and transfers were included in the price so no nasty surprises.

The rooms were small but spotless and perfectly adequate for our needs. It was bed and breakfast accommodation. It was a continental buffet breakfast and it was lovely. Even though the hotel wasn't in the middle of Reykjavik, the views as we walked into the centre along the coast were breathtaking.

Included in the price were the Golden Circle and Northern Lights tours. The company who conduct the tours, Reykjavik Excursions went out of their way to be helpful. They also provided our airport transfers. The coaches were like new and the free Wi-fi on board was a bonus. Even though we didn't see any Aurora on the tours we weren't disappointed because the magnificent Golden Circle tour really made up for it.
I have to say and we all agree on this, that it was probably the best holiday we have ever had and we would love to do it all over again.