Not the best transport company you could have got.

Guest's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“Not the best transport company you could have got.”

Written on: 28/01/2014

Not a glimmer of Fleetway Travel from start to finish. I thought we would have been greeted at the airport by someone with a clipboard from Fleetway with our name on it. It was all very much fend for yourself and without the help of the hotel receptionists ( brilliant!) we would have been lost. The travel documents were hard to understand - I thought that a sheet of paper headed "Tranfers" or "Excursions" would have been enough but it was only on reaching our hotel I read the SMALL print - and I mean SMALL ( font size 2 I guess) - did I realise these vouchers were for other vouchers. As it happened noone at Reyjkavic Excursions were bothered - it seemed nobody had exchanged their vouchers for vouchers and things were quite chaotic. Drivers were OK , guides were better but their system was haphazard; a coach would turn up and people on another excursion would get on board ( so we didn't) only to find that ALL trips were being taken to the depot to board further coaches. Also the bus on our last trip back to the airport didn't get above 10deg c. When asked the driver said it would take a while for the heater to warm up - still only 10deg 50 mins later. Icelandic (Greyline) seemed much more organised and better coaches.