Efficient & Helpful

Guest's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“Efficient and Helpful”

Written on: 09/03/2013

I initially booked on the Opodo website, found a suitable hotel and the package price was great. You do have to register your passport and insurance details online before you can fly. When doing this it does not direct you to the correct place, a bit annoying. I registered the insurances ok, but then had to revisit the page in order to register the passports. It did not suggest anywhaere that I had to do this on the fleetway pages which meant I had to call them. They were great and directed me to the right page, quoting a new reference number. This could be a lot simpler in future. It also does not give you the option to save info and return to complete the page at a later date. (Group bookings are difficult because you anticipate what is needed, only to fing you may not have all the data required, so you have to revisit and start all over again. Also annoying. Anyway when all the dtat had been uploaded, it was really easy. We checked in no problem at each end. The hotel had our details, no problems there. The hotel was much better than expected and luckily in a really great and convenient location for our short stay.