Booking Holiday

Guest's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“Booking Holiday”

Written on: 06/03/2013

Well thank you Fleetwood for taking a booking you cannot honour, you can imagine our disappointment on being called tonight after you taking all the booking for you to tell us you cannot complete this holiday. If you even have a complaints department I doubt will have time to do anything about this. Not only could you not offer the deal advertised in the first place but even you then fail to deliver.
We are disappointed your shoddy attitude to our holiday which was supposed to be a birthday treat. I am sure the hotel would have been very nice but as you could not even get us their we will never know. False advertising, failure to delivery, taking bookings you cannot deliver, nice work guys. We recommend DON'T bother with these people.
Very disappointingly your ex customers,

Mr and Mrs Wilcox

Lynnwhite's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2013

I reply in respect of the review above, and whilst regretting the writers disappointment, I feel it essential to clarify the following: This was a special offer with limited availability and as the request for a certain date was not available, the client was offered several alternative dates which did not suit them. Whilst different dates were discussed in length the holiday was not confirmed and money was not taken. A contract was not entered into. I can categorically state that this was not misadvertised and is an extremely popular and successful special deal. We would be happy to check availability for any other dates that may suit.

Yours sincerely

Lynn White
Customer Services Manager

Timboy13's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2013

If you had stated that in the first place we may not have been left with no holiday. The holiday was confirmed by email titled 'Thank you for booking' , this is your content:
Dear

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of your travel arrangements, we are sure that you will be delighted that you chose Fleetway Travel.

With this confidence in mind I would like to share with you my freephone direct number 0800 408 8456 for you to use for future personal travel arrangements, and also to recommend us to friends and family who might wish to benefit from our expert, friendly and experienced travel advice.

May I also remind you that we offer a full service of ancillaries including, insurance, airport hotels, parking, car hire and hotels transfers, please contact 0844 571 5592 for further advice.

Should you have any additional queries in relation to your reservation, please contact our
After Sales Department on 0844 571 5570 who will be glad to help.

Finally, I hope that you have a delightful holiday and I look forward to being of assistance again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Fleetway Travel

People beware!!!! we moved dates twice trying to get a holiday, this I do not mind, even the little extra was not a problem, being misled that a holiday is agreed then told otherwise is an issue. I agree no money was exchanged but your customer service in this case was poor.
I am sure you have numerous satisfied customers , we are definitely not in that group. just telling it as is!!!