Delivered as promised.

Easternprromise's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“Delivered as promised.”

Written on: 05/03/2013 by Easternprromise (1 review written)

Overall a great holiday to Sharm el Sheikh. First time for both of us.
Very pleased with almost everything. Hotel (Cleopatra Luxury Resort) delivered everything to or above our expectations, in accordance with the description with regards to comfort and facilities.
The great snorkelling off the end of the hotels own beach jetty was an unexpected bonus.
Just two aspects of our trip that we found disappointing.
Transfers not 10 mins as described. An hour on arrival and one hour and ten minutes on departure, due to the other hotel pick ups. One of the factors in deciding on this hotel was the short transfer times, we might as well have been downtown Sharm for how long it took us.
The alcohol offered in our "premium all inclusive" was undrinkable with the exception of the wine and beer. On this aspect alone I would not return to this hotel. We were advised there were premium spirits available but only if we upgraded to an "ultra all inclusive" package. We were told that this would cost us an additional £50 per day between the two of us. Needless to say it was the most sober holiday I have had in all of my adult life. Such a shame as the amount of wastage of drinks was unbelievable. I am sure a better deal could be offered.
Food was generally good, although I never feel that a buffet offered a truly 5* experience, but understand that it is the all inclusive way of doing things. Beach bar and grill was great as were the two "a la carte" (choice of 3 set menus, so a la carte is stretching it a bit) meals that we enjoyed.
Hotel could do with updating it's wi-fi and extending it to the rooms.