bad planning

jamespearson's review of First Choice - www.firstchoice.co.uk

“bad planning”

Written on: 14/07/2013 by jamespearson (1 review written)

i was really looking forward to my first holiday abroad with my new family,i booked through first choice & it was quite expensive for 10 days at estival park la pineda.the flights all went fine.when we aventurley arrived at the hotel we were told 2 of the children were in part of the hotel & my girlfriend the baby &i were over the other side of the complex in a apartment which should of had an a adjoining room,when speaking to the reception staff they informed me there were no adjoining rooms anywhere on the complex.i had been told by the first choice person that booked my holiday we had to have 2 rooms this was not the case & cost me a lot of extra money,with the 2 children stuck on the other side of the complex on there own this was a lot of stress & trouble every day & ruined the holiday,we were promised by first choice when booking the holiday we would all be together.this was very poor & a silly problem that should never had happened.i am not pleased by there service at all as they are meant to be professional & know what they are doing & this wasnt the case.