Gran Bahia Precipe Punta Cana

RobertPickersgill's review of First Choice - www.firstchoice.co.uk

“Gran Bahia Precipe Punta Cana”

Written on: 25/10/2011 by RobertPickersgill (1 review written)

First impressions, a hotel that is looking tired and in need of refurbishment, borne out by our room beginning to look shabby, which was also the case in a friends room. The gardens and outsides of the complex was much better and well maintained by very friendly staff. In general the staff were helpful and very good, except reception staff who tended to not want to help, and reverted to do not understand unless you spoke spansh fluently. the resteraunt and bar service was good with an excellent choice of food at all meal times,except the beach resteraunt which I named the piggery by the standard of the manners and dress of others, (I do not enjoy eating food with people in bikinis and swimming shorts, a top should be compusary). The service and food at some of the so called Al lacarte resteraunts was much to be desired, especially the Garden Grill, because as it took a great of our time trying to book them. we were generally disappointed. The holiday was mainly spoilt by fellow holidaymakers from mainly Latin America countries, they were Loud, Ill mannered and down right rude, they say brits are noisy when on holiday, this lot beat them hands down. My last complaint and the most important was WHO or WHERE was the so called Holiday Rep, I tried to see him on five seperate occasions, only to be told he is not available, I would have hated to have a major problem with no joy from recetion staff and no holiday rep available where could you get help. Also take plenty of insect repellant as the public rooms are infested with FLEA's. Would I go back definately NO.