Excellent student tour company

TravelingTeacherSD's review of Explorica

“Excellent student tour company”

Written on: 24/02/2013 by TravelingTeacherSD (1 review written)

Having travelled with many companies, I can whole heartedly endorse Explorica. From the moment I began the journey with Explorica I was personally connected to one person at the local office. I knew her name and she knew mine and my needs. The hotels nearly all exceeded my expectations. In the chance one didn't, Explorica made up for it on tour!

Student tours are not luxury experiences by any company and yet we stayed in hotels and at at restaurants I have been to before on more expensive adult tours. I have taken over 150 people to Europe on tours and Explorica is by far the best tour company.

We had fantastic flights, great meals, friendly tour director who made the experience even better with her games and fun events along the way. When problems came up, they were handled quickly and easily. Unlike my experience with a previous, high profile company.

I will be traveling with Explorica again this summer and in 2014. There is just no comparison in my book. My personal reputation is on the line and I trust Explorica.