Very accessible to ideas!

Guest's review of Explorica

“Very accessible to ideas!”

Written on: 22/02/2013

I have traveled with this company for the past few years. I have been able to design the trip based on my past experiences and so I am always happy with the results. They always listen to my concerns about hotels and restaurants and they are easy to work with. My group normally includes 30-37 students and 6 chaperones. Phil Todisco is the best! He and I have worked together for the past three years and he always works hard to see that we are satisfied.

What I despise, truly despise, is the "robot" system of billing and notifying my students of billing issues. I handle all the money through my school's student account, therefore I sign up for "Manual Billing". Well, "Mr. Robot" doesn't acknowledge that, so I have to put my own email into the box for each and every student so that their families will not freak out. I am then the one who freaks out because there is a very punitive tone to the emails! Explorica needs to work on their communication via this system. Every teacher who does a manual payment should NOT BE SUBJECTED TO NASTY EMAILS!

I intend to stick with Explorica as I always receive good value for the money. We have also been very happy with the tour guides.