BEWARE OF EXPEDIA - NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Guest's review of Expedia - www.expedia.com

“BEWARE OF EXPEDIA - NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”

Written on: 19/04/2014

We booked our flight to Key West through Expedia Sep 2013 for our son's wedding April 2014. From October through April there were at least 8 flight time changes. The first leg of our return flight was from Key West to Ft Lauderdale. When I noted there was only 32 minutes between our flight from Ft Lauderdale to Philadelphia, I contacted Expedia who told me that they would NEVER book flights if customers weren't going to make the connection and not to worry. WELL, we missed the USAirways connecting flight. If fact, USAirways told us that the doors were closed before our first flight even got to Ft Lauderdale. Also Expedia booked us on two separate airlines that were in different terminals. We had to go out of the airport, catch a shuttle bus to Terminal 3, go to ticketing agent, then go through security again ---- 32 MINUTES!!!.
I then spoke with an Expedia employee with a thick foreign accent who was extremely rude and very difficult to understand.
If we booked through Expedia, then Expedia should have contacted us specifically to let us know that there was NOT ample time to make our connecting flight.
THIS WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME WE WILL USE EXPEDIA. AND.... WE EVEN PAID MORE FOR OUR AIRFARE THAN MOST OF THE 110 PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM PHILADELPHIA TO KEY WEST.
YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!!!