WARNING: Never use Expedia!!!

1985gem's review of Expedia - www.expedia.com

“WARNING: Never use Expedia!!!”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by 1985gem (1 review written)

I booked my first Holiday abroad with expedia. It was one of their package Holidays to Italy. It included the flight, hotel and rental car. We were told the car would be at the airport. This was not the case and we had to travel on a minibus to the car rental place.When we went to receive our car, we were refused it as we had no credit card! Expedia never told us that we needed this. Now we were stuck! We called Expedia straight away. First they put us through to the wrong people, which you can imagine was a very expensive phone call! Eventually we spoke to a member of their team and they authorised us to have a refund for the car rental. Its been 6 weeks and we still have not received the refund! I have called them, emailed and they keep promising they will do it but nothing happens. Unfortunatly we had to leave early as we could not afford to pay for taxis everywhere (we needed a car!. I really advise everyone not to use them!