Find a different agency

JonasMacPherson340's review of Exotissimo Travel

“Find a different agency”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by JonasMacPherson340 (1 review written)

If you are reading this review, you are actually considering this company. Unfortunately, I don't get a choice, as they have the contract with the US Embassy. All I can tell you is if you are interested in planning your own trip, allowing people to lie to you, call the airlines and screw up your plans, and over charge you - this is the travel agency for you. If you want to travel without worrying about your name being spelled wrong on the ticket, having the travel agent "help you out" and call your airlines and tell them your internationally certified medical service animal is a military working animal, or my favorite canceling one of your legs on a fully refundable ticket and telling you that you cannot be reimbursed - find another travel agency.
Wow! This 45 day process (yes, because of their mistakes it did take this long) was by far my worst experience in Cambodia and has tainted much of the wonderful experiences I have had here.

All I can say is run away!!!!!!