Exotissimo was Great!

Millepat's review of Exotissimo Travel

“Exotissimo was Great! ”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by Millepat (1 review written)

I organized a two week cultural tour with Exotissimo in January, 2014, travelling in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia. Their service was outstanding. They were patient and helpful in setting up an itinerary that accommodated my particular wishes. All the logistics went smoothly. The guides they provided were knowledgeable, personable, flexible, and mostly, fun to be with. There were times when the guides went above and beyond their duty to solve problems that I encountered as a traveler. I highly recommend Exotissimo as a travel agency. When I visited, there was unrest in Bangkok so Exotissimo voluntarily changed the hotel they had me booked in to a safer location which happened to be a 5 star hotel. They absorbed the extra cost. One problem I had is that my device for converting 220v. to 110 broke. My guide in Luang Prabang as well as the central office worked very hard to try to find me one. They were not successful (not their fault) but made sure that when I arrived at my next location (Siem Reap, Cambodia) that I had one I could use. My husband and I had our own guide and driver and they were very accommodating if we wanted to tweak the schedule. I highly recommend Exotissimo.