Best Rates Guaranteed?

porthallow's review of Euro Bookings, www.eurobookings.com

“Best Rates Guaranteed?”

Written on: 24/02/2014 by porthallow (1 review written)

My husband thought he was on the Ibis website & booked through this company a birthday weekend in London. When he realised his mistake he checked with the Ibis & found that booking through their own website would have been cheaper. I emailed to point this out & was asked to send evidence as they could not find the Ibis website??!! so I copied the page quoting a price for booking the same dates into an email. This has been followed by no response even though I have emailed them several times. All I am asking is that they are fair & reimburse me for the excess we have paid over & above what we would have paid if we had booked direct with the hotel. Surely if they are not prepared to do this then they should not make the claim on their website that their best rates are guaranteed? eurobookings.com have just ignored my last couple of emails it's very frustrating & I would not recommend anyone to book through them.

Hotelsone's Response to porthallow's Review

Written on: 04/03/2014

Dear Customer.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you send us your bookingnumber, so we can look into this issue? Thanks in advance.
Hotelsone.com

Thank you.

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your email detailing your experience in trying to price match your reservation on Itinerary 140324655.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced in getting a refund approved.

As a courtesy, I have issued a credit to you in the amount of 23.53 GBP to the card provided at time of booking. This credit will be processed within 24 hours and you will be able to verify this credit by contacting your bank or financial institution within approximately three to seven business days.

We appreciate your business and thank you for using Eurobookings.com for your reservations online.

Eurobookings.com

Porthallow's reply to Eurobookings_Customer_Care's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2014

Thank you for sorting that out. My faith is restored.

Kind regards.

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2014

Hi,

We are glad everything got sorted out.

Eurobookings.com

Porthallow's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2014

No response from Hotelsone.com yet..........