ebookers, smooth operators, kind & understanding

Owensnk201's review of Ebookers www.ebookers.com

“ebookers, smooth operators, kind and understanding”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by Owensnk201 (1 review written)

I was in a panic to change a flight date and time, my wife was advised not to fly by the hospital until the swelling of her ankle had gone down and a further check up on the Monday, (fortunately her ankle was not fractured)I contacted a ebookers staff member and spoke about changing the flight times and date. I explained that I was in one country and my wife was in another and that she was unable to communicate at that time. The representative was very understanding and said she would help as quickly as possible I explained that I was on a mobile phone and could not be sure if I had enough talk time due to my location.
Anyway the representative was able to change the flight time and date after the Hospital visit. This change of flight took the stress and panic from both my wife and I, my thoughts and reflections after the phone call made me realise that the person I spoke with was very professional and knew how to deal with the situation with minimum hold time where she had to change flights etc. I for one would certainly use ebookers again as we have chosen this to be our preferred booking agent. Thank you EBOOKERS.

Visit ebookers.com