Terrible!!

Guest's review of Ebookers www.ebookers.com

“Terrible!! ”

Written on: 20/11/2013

I had just booked my flight with ebookers.com in October for my vacation in November of 2013. I as we all know the site has their prices in Pounds. I had used their currency converter on their website and 211 Pounds came out to $340 Canadian Dollars, so I booked thinking I was getting a great deal. So the next day I had called my credit card company just to see how much I was charged. It turned out that I was charged $379 Canadian Dollars and not the $340 their currency converter told me. So I quickly made an appointment on the website for them to call me. They had called me back within 30 Minutes and told me that my credit card company had charged me a conversion fee. I had already asked my credit card company if they charged me for that and they said no. Then the rep on the phone said they conversion rate changed from the date of purchase. So I went and checked google.ca for the rate compare of Pound vs Canadian Dollar on the date of purchase, and look at that it was lower at the time of purchase and they didn't care and they would NOT refund my money back and argued with me about everything even after I proved them wrong multiple times. If you live in the US or Canada, DO NOT USE EBOOKERS.COM!!!!! They are a RIPOFF!!!

Visit ebookers.com