Hotel booking

Shmulikzini's review of ETrip.net - www.etrip.net

“Hotel booking”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by Shmulikzini (1 review written)

I booked my last 2 holidays in Etrip.net and I warmly recommend it to anyone who is looking to book hotels!
The site is quite convenient and you can choose from a huge variety of hotels (some destinations have hundreds of hotels and others just a few). If you got a recommendation for a specific area in your destination (which I did for my last trip to Berlin) you can actually filter for hotels in this area and sort it according to price, facilities etc. Extremely useful where you cannot make up your mind... Also, all the hotels have customer reviews with good and bad feedback which you can judge for yourself (I didn't care about reception hours for example and the reviews for the hotel I ordered were negative on that point, while the rest was very good).
Last thing I really liked is that you can see the differences in price between different websites and sometimes it's significant, so you can be sure that you get the best rate out there. Enjoy!