No follow up e-mails with ref/numbers on

hondavfr's review of Directline Holidays www.directline-holidays.co.uk

“No follow up e-mails with ref/numbers on ”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by hondavfr (1 review written)

I book and paid for my holiday got what I thought was a ref/no but only to find out that it was wrong. I then had to come phone up which I did when I came home only to find the office is now closed. The next day I had to go home from work to make another phone call I got threw got the info I wanted . I then tried to checkin on line with easyjet only to find the code Iwas given was wrong so guess what ? I've got to wait now until the office is open again. Come home from work to make the call.
When I book an holiday I expect the company to be pros at what they do !

All ref/no to be on the confirmation e-mail.

Visit directline-holidays.co.uk

Christineknight's Response to hondavfr's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hi we have had the same experience we were given the wrong code which had the wrong month of our holiday. Now we have lost out by £2,324.00. Money we cant afford to lose. We were unable to gain access to our e.mail confirmation on the day of the booking, and were told not to phone for three days, reason for this is still not clear. We were told to cancel and rebook another holiday costing a further £3200.00. Have you had any better luck than us. The government seems to be backing these holiday firms in legalised theft. There is nothing we can do and even the cooling off period no longer exists for the likes of us. BEWARE DONT PAY ANY MONEY YOU WILL LOSE IT, ESPECIALLY OVER THE PHONE BOOKING.

directline-holidays.co.uk