Dialaflight = Excellence

KeithThompson's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“Dialaflight = Excellence”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by KeithThompson (1 review written)

My brother has used dialaflight to organise his trips each year to Australia. He is the sort of person who does lots of research into these things, so I trusted his recommendation. I am so glad I did. Right from the first phone call to the advisor she made the whole process easy and answered all my questions. We wanted to stop over to Aus at Singapore going and on return to break up the journey, but had no idea how best to arrange this or decide where to stay or which airline to use. She took basic details such as dates and names then she said " leave it with me for a while and I'll get back to you" Within an hour she had sorted out flights, got the cheapest deal (we checked with similar companies who were charging higher prices) chose two fantastic hotels placed in parts of Singapore that would allow us to get the maximum exposure to the area, arranged connections, booked seats according to our preferences, etc. PERFECT SERVICE and so nice to deal with. She rang me up to organise visas and sent out reminders by email and just before we travelled last minute advice. The dialaflight app on my iPad was excellent, it even finds your hotels on a map! Use this company for your flights, I guarantee you will not be sorry.