number one company to use

18O'Leary's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“number one company to use”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by 18O'Leary (1 review written)

Well I travel alot and have used many companies to organise. Sometimes I book myself through google search. My time and money are precious. I no longer waste time and certainly save money. I never book flights with any other company now. Just one phone call and by the way always answered in seconds and you talk to a real person. Not someone who is just interested in the sale but someone who is knowledgeable and just may offer you an alternative to something you may not have considered.
I had a bad flight from Thailand two years ago and three months later needed to return I this time used dial a flight and they offered thai airways as the cheapest flight. I explained about last experience with old aircraft and no entrainment. Immediately I was informed that they changed old planes for new 4 weeks ago. I booked and got good no very good price and happy wiyh information.
If you dont try them you are missing out !