First Class Service!

NurseGladys's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“First Class Service!”

Written on: 08/03/2014 by NurseGladys (2 reviews written)

My family and I travelled to New Zealand in February and our flights were booked with DialAFlight. From the moment I contacted them I was very impressed with the service. Once I had discussed my requirements my sales advisor arranged all of the flights and the details were emailed to me immediately. Over the months before the flights I had a few questions and queries and I emailed my sales advisor. His replies were always prompt and my questions answered thoroughly. If I telephoned I was put through to the relevant person almost straight away. I received a phone call from my sales advisor the day before we travelled just to check everything was in order which was a very nice touch. All of our flights were on time and we experienced no problems whatsoever during our flights. I would use DialAFlight again in future and would have no hesitation in recommending the company to friends and family.