Excellent service, I would recommend this company to anyone

RandDsMum's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“Excellent service, I would recommend this company to...”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by RandDsMum (2 reviews written)

I was assisted by a very helpful and friendly advisor, nothing was too much trouble for him as I have previously experienced when I have requested quotes for multi-destination flights with other companies. My husband and I wanted to visit both our Daughter in Sydney and Son and his family in Queensland over the Christmas and New Year holiday and wanted to go to Queensland first then Sydney for Christmas, back to Cairns for the New Year then back to Sydney for a few days before returning to the UK. The advisor looked at all the possible options to get the best value flights for us and was very informative about the flights. A few days before departing from the UK I even received a call from him to go over the details and ensure that we had everything we needed and to wish us a good trip, which I thought was a very nice touch and totally unexpected particularly as I had booked some months previously. I would definately use this company again.