4 Times to New Zealand

jonezee's review of Dial A Flight - www.dialaflight.com

“4 Times to New Zealand”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by jonezee (2 reviews written)

I have booked four flights to New Zealand with the advisor who has always been most helpful and thorough. The first flight was fom Manchester with Singapore Airlines- Economy Class. The second from Heathrow with Korean Air - Business Class. On the third occasion we flew from Manchester again with Emirates - First Class. He always finds us a good deal and on this time he found us a First Class ticket for the same price as business class and we were delighted. Attention to detail is always there with him and Dial a Flight. Confirmation e.mails are prompt and he is always happy to speak with me on the phone. He always call about a week before departure to double check that everything is in order and answer any last minute queries that may arise. This time we are cruising around New Zealand and our flight is to Melbourne. I had originally booked the cruise with Princess before I rang Dial a Flight, but he took the booking reference and handled the cruise booking managing to achieve a reduction in price for exactly the same booking arrangements. We are very happy to do business with Dial a Flight and will continue to use them for all our future holiday plans.